SATURDAY, AUGUST 7:
- Walking Tour of Historical Johnstown, NY
- Sir William Johnson's grave
- St John's Chruch (1830s)
- Colonial Graveyard - 1700s to early 1800s
- Drumm House - built by Sir Wm in 1763 and furnished to the period
- Johnstown Historical Society Bldg - great exhibit of Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- Fulton Co Courthouse - erected 1772 still used as county courthouse
- Lunch at Local Restaurants
- Tour Johnson Hall (built 1762)
- Tour Fort Johnson (built 1749)
SUNDAY, AUGUST 8:
- Meet at Wiles Park at 9 AM - bring pictures, visit, meet relatives
- Covered dish lunch at 12 noon followed by business meeting
Directions to Johnson Hall:
- Take I-90, exit 28
- North on NY Rt. 30A to Johnstown
- Left on East Main St
- Right on North William
- Right on Hall Ave.
Directions to Fort Johnson:
- At Johnson Hall, return on William St. to East Main St (also Rt. 67)
- Turn left
- Follow Rt. 67 east and south to Rt. 5 (Fort Johnson is on the right and
visible from the intersection
Directions to Wiles Park:
- I-90 Thruway Exit 29
- From NYS Rt. 5S, turn left (south) on Main St.
- Go about 6 blocks to Upper Main St
- Turn Right on High St.
- Go to flashing light and cemetery, then turn left
- Bear right into Wiles Park (Dillenbeck reunion is at picnic shelter
To register, please complete the registration
form, print it and mail to Treasurer Kevin Dillenbeck, 3062 Tr. 169, Little
Falls, NY 13365.
For more information, contact:
Rose A. Dillenbeck, Sec'y.
177 Haskins Rd.
Johnson City, NY 13790